|Cutting Height (B)||20mm|
|Overall Length (L)||64mm|
Special unique carbide for longer lifetime in abrasive material. Designed for CNC applications requiring high feed rates and a clean finish. Particularly suitable for double-sided melamine or laminated material. Flawless compression cuts.
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
• nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
• Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
• Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
• nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
Excellent for cutting:
• Double Sided Melamine
• Laminated Plywood
• Melamine Particle Board
• Oriented Strand Board (OSB)*
• Particle Board
• Veneered Plywood
*Oriented Strand Board is an engineered wood particle board