|(B) Cutting Height||30mm|
|Overall Length (L)||64mm|
(D) Diameter 4mm
(B) Cutting Height 30mm
(d) Shank 4mm
Overall Length (L) 64mm
To be used only on CNC machines and routers with automatic feeding.
Produce super clean, smooth cuts especially in acrylic materials (Plexiglas® Lucite®) other plastics and wood. Bits are made according to strict tolerances from an exclusive carbide grade and polished to a mirror finish using Amana’s unique process. Designed to eject chips up. Ideal for industrial applications and CNC machines. Right hand helix right hand cut.
Excellent for cutting:
• Acetal and Nylon
• Acrylic Stone
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
• Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
• Corrugated Plastics* such as Correx Boards and Polypropylene
• Crosslinked Polyethylene (XPE, PEX, XLPE)
• Extruded Acrylic
• Foam Board
• Hard Plastic
• High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• High Density Urethane (HDU Board)
• High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
• High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) for digital printing
• High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
• Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
• King ColorCore® The Multi-Color Engravable Polymer Sheet.
• Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• Mechanical/Engineered Plastics
• Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
• Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
• Polycarbonate (Lexan™)†
• Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
• Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
• Polystyrene (PS)
• Sign Foam
• Sintra PVC
• Solid Surface
• StarBoard® (King StarBoard ‘R’) High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
• Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
• Trespa® Meteon®****
• Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
• Vinyl Flooring
*Corrugated Plastics such as Correx refers to a wide range of extruded twinwall plastic-sheet products produced from high-impact Polypropylene resin with a similar make-up to corrugated fiberboard. They are used in a variety of applications including boat building packaging signage outdoor advertising and the production of pet cages.
**A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft super flexible PVC.
***Gatorfoam® Foam Board a polystyrene foam board bonded between two layers of Luxcell® wood-fiber veneer.
****Decorative high-pressure compact laminate (HPL) with an integral surface.
†Recommendation: Use the slowest suggested feed rates and the shortest bits necessary for cutting and routing Lexan™.
Benefits of Mirror-Finish:
• Razor sharp cutting edge
• Effortless chip removal
• Helps prevent chip re-welding
• Extends tool life
• Exceptional cut quality
• Dissipates heat well and prevents melting
Maximum RPM: 35,000