|Cutting Height (B)||28mm|
|Overall Length (L)||64mm|
(D) Diameter 3mm
(B) Cutting Height 28mm
(d) Shank 6mm
Overall Length (L) 64mm
Type Square End
Ensure your foam projects are milled with unparalleled accuracy detail and clarity. Achieve both precision and depth for foam carving and milling applications. Provides deeper cuts and larger slices with fewer passes in thick materials resulting in improved productivity and less assembly. The up-cut spiral ejects chips away from the workpiece.
Specifically designed for milling:
• Crosslinked Polyethylene Foam (XLPE)
• Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
• Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)*
• Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
• Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
• Flexible Polyurethane Foam (FPF)
• High Density Urethane (HUD Board)
• Polycarbonate (Lexan™)†
• Polyethylene Foam**
• Polyurethane Foam
*Expanded polypropylene (EPP) is a foam form of polypropylene.
**Ethafoam Polyethylene and Polylam are durable flexible closed-cell foams with excellent memory.
†Recommendation: Use the slowest suggested feed rates and the shortest bits necessary for cutting and routing Lexan™.
For thick material with up-cut chip removal. For 2D & 3D CNC routing applications.
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
• nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
• Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
• Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
• nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.