|Cutting Height (B)||19mm|
|Overall Length (L)||63mm|
Amana Tool®’s Modern Materials Finishing Geometry (MMFG) incorporates high shear multi-flute and a Spektra™ coating designed for the ultimate combination of finish and tool longevity in aerospace materials. Modern-day materials present challenges to the fabricator using these special multi-flute edge tools featuring Spektra™ coating addresses these challenges with a winning geometry combination.
Excellent for cutting:
• Acrylic Stone
• Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
• Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
• Fiberglass PCB Board
• High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
• Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
• Polycarbonate (Lexan™)†
• Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
• Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
*A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft super flexible PVC.
†Recommendation: Use the slowest suggested feed rates and the shortest bits necessary for cutting and routing Lexan™.
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
• nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
• Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
• Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
• nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.