|(B) Cutting Height||30mm|
|Overall Length (L)||64mm|
To be used only on CNC machines and routers with automatic feeding.
Produce super clean, smooth cuts especially in acrylic materials (Plexiglas® Lucite®) other plastics and wood. Bits are made according to strict tolerances from an exclusive carbide grade and polished to a mirror finish using Amana’s unique process. Designed to eject chips up. Ideal for industrial applications and CNC machines. Right hand helix right hand cut.
Excellent for cutting:
• Acetal and Nylon
• Acrylic Stone
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
• Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
• Corrugated Plastics* such as Correx Boards and Polypropylene
• Crosslinked Polyethylene (XPE, PEX, XLPE)
• Extruded Acrylic
• Foam Board
• Hard Plastic
• High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• High Density Urethane (HDU Board)
• High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
• High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) for digital printing
• High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
• Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
• King ColorCore® The Multi-Color Engravable Polymer Sheet.
• Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• Mechanical/Engineered Plastics
• Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
• Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
• Polycarbonate (Lexan™)†
• Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
• Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
• Polystyrene (PS)
• Sign Foam
• Sintra PVC
• Solid Surface
• StarBoard® (King StarBoard ‘R’) High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
• Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
• Trespa® Meteon®****
• Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
• Vinyl Flooring
*Corrugated Plastics such as Correx refers to a wide range of extruded twinwall plastic-sheet products produced from high-impact Polypropylene resin with a similar make-up to corrugated fiberboard. They are used in a variety of applications including boat building packaging signage outdoor advertising and the production of pet cages.
**A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft super flexible PVC.
***Gatorfoam® Foam Board a polystyrene foam board bonded between two layers of Luxcell® wood-fiber veneer.
****Decorative high-pressure compact laminate (HPL) with an integral surface.
†Recommendation: Use the slowest suggested feed rates and the shortest bits necessary for cutting and routing Lexan™.
Benefits of Mirror-Finish:
• Razor sharp cutting edge
• Effortless chip removal
• Helps prevent chip re-welding
• Extends tool life
• Exceptional cut quality
• Dissipates heat well and prevents melting
Maximum RPM: 35,000